Keep your dog busy at home for hours with this new Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy!
Just stick the suction cup to any flat surface and watch your dog play with the bouncy ball for hours, just like tug-of-war.
🐕 Designed with you in mind, our toy is perfect for busy pet owners. Use anywhere around the house, simply find a clean flat surface, push the suction cup on, and enjoy watching your dog tug and play.
🐕 The chewing and pulling action helps clean your dog’s teeth while also releasing aggressive behavior without causing harm.
🐕 Tough and durable, our toy is made of durable non-toxic materials that are safe even for the most aggressive chewers.
🐕 The perfect choice if you want to keep your dog busy while you’re working from home, away, or if you just want to encourage independent play.
🐕 A great chew toy for dogs. Simply fasten the suction cup onto a firm surface for a challenging chew toy for your dog to bite and pull.
Why Do Dogs Love Tug-of-Floor Dog Toys?
- Doggies can play with themselves to kill boring time.
- Tug-of-war games deepen the relationship between dogs and their owners.
- Tug-of-Floor Dog Toy relieves anxiety and creates entertainment.
- Cleans dogs` teeth and maintains oral health.
- Prevents obesity.
- Perfect both indoors and outdoors.
- Gives your dog something practical to chew on.
- A great source of entertainment for dogs.
- The suction cup gives adequate resistance for your dog to pull on.
ALL BREEDS & SIZES of dogs from puppies to large dogs all couldn’t resist giving a quick tug.
WILL IT HARM MY PET? Absolutely not! Our toy was specifically designed with thick cotton fiber rope to prevent any backfire or kickbacks.
FLOOR DAMAGE? We recommend using our toy on tiled or flat surfaces.
- Material: rubber
- Size: 18.1 in / 46 cm
- The suction cup should be pressed hard on the wall or floor where it can stick on.
- The more air it squeezes out, the more sticky it is.
- It’s better to lead the dog to bite the ball not the suction cup, or it may sacrifice soon.
Your dog will LOVE this amazing toy! ❤
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Works great on a tile floor. My border collie enjoys trying to pull the ball but does get bored with it pretty quick.
Absolutely hilarious toy! Our 1yr old GSD/Boxer mix is obsessed with it, put it on any flat surface and he'll try to get it off. If you have a larger breed or smart dog, keep an eye on them! They'll figure a way to get the toy off!
Ha...just noticed my dog looks kinda like the one in the picture for the product! Anyway, she likes this toy. I did figure out that I could put it on the window, and that worked out just fine. She's feisty and loves tug of war, so this is a toy that can take me out of the equation for a little while. THANK YOU! But it is also fun to hold on to the suction end myself and have her play with me. (I'm just glad I don't have to do that alllll the time anymore.) She enjoys tugging at the ball, and also just messing with and hitting the ball and watching it swing. She's so weird. But if she likes it, I love it! This dog will find a way to destroy ANYTHING, and she has not yet been able to kill this toy, so that's a plus.
My dog loves this toy! I put treats inside the ball and it keeps my dog entertained through the day. There is a bell inside the ball that is THANKFULLY easily removable. The toy doesn't squeak or make any other noises so it's not annoying.
I have a 2 yr. old Toy Poodle who chewed through the rope in about a week. I do not recommend this toy for “AGGRESSIVE” chewers! The ball is durable & the suction cup is GREAT! This just didn’t work for us.
My dog destroys and eats every toy I have gotten her. I was looking for a good toy that would withstand her destruction and I believe I have a winner it's been easily over a week and she still can't destroy it!!! I have put food and snacks inside and she gets the food but still fails to destroy it!! I love the fact also that she hasn't been able to pull it off the floor. I put a little Vaseline and it was a wrap++++ if your pet ever loses interest, change the location and the snacks and it will be like a new toy all over again. 😃
Bought this for my dog who loves chewing up his toys. He pretty much destroys every toy we've bought him within minutes of getting it. I had issues getting this to suction to our hardwood floors so I did put it on our glass door and we had some fun with it. He would play for a while, get bored, and frustrated but then would come back later for more! I worried about him pulling too hard on the glass door so we did find an area in our mudroom where it worked on the floor.
My dog love this, but if I put it on the floor he can pull it right off of the floor. I recommend that if you have a big dog to put it up on something because it won’t last long on the floor. Small dogs you can put it wherever. Also if your dog is a chewer like mine watch them play with it just in case if they tear into it. And train them to not bite the suction cup.
The idea is great and would be good for a smaller dog. My dog is way stronger than this toy’s suction power. It’s sturdy and he plays with it.